The Benefits of Hair Powder
Here are some great ways that hair powder for styling makes your life a lot easier:
Volume: The main role of volumizing hair powder is to add fullness and bounce to thin or limp hair. Simply apply it where more volume is needed. The volumizing micro-particles fluff up hair for added volume, without the need for teasing and blow-drying. There is no faster way to turn limp, lifeless hair into a full head of impressively bouncy hair.
- Structure and Shape: Volumizing hair powder adds definition to your hairstyle. Hairstyles from bobs to updos look fuller and therefore also shapelier.
- Hold: Hairstyles hold their shapes better and longer thanks to the magical powers of volumizing hair powder. Hair accessories, slides, and pins also stay in place longer.
- Manageability: Your hair’s manageability determines how well you can create your desired hairstyles. Hair can be styled much more easily after using hair powder - users are able to create hairstyles that their hair would normally be too fine for, for example, chignon styles and bun styles.
- Freshness: Volumizing hair powder absorbs oil and therefore counteracts the bedraggled look of oily hair. Your hair will look fresher in seconds.
- Matte Finish: You may also like to use hair powder to create a matte finish for undone looks. The powder works well for the cool out-of-bed look for men and undone bobs for women.
How to Use Hair Powder
- Apply a small amount to the roots of dry hair and especially where you want the extra volume.
- If you have thin spots of hair, you can also add hair powder to these areas for more volume.
- Use your fingers to blend in the powder until it completely disappears.
- Add more if required.
- Style your hair and voilà, you’re done!