What is Dry Shampoo?
Dry Shampoo is an innovative product used for decades to refresh oily hair and scalps even without water. Dry shampoo comes in powder or spray formats - both work by applying an oil-absorbing substance that can then be brushed or blown away from hair.
When is Dry Shampoo Used?
- Times when you don't have access to a shower (when you're on extended travel, or pulling an all--nighter)
- Right after getting an expensive keratin treatment
- For styling - to get extra volume and lift
- Freshening hair after exposure to sweat
- Less frequent hair washing - to extend your hair style or to hair color
Also take note that Dry Shampoo only helps remove oils - but may not remove dirt, scalp flakes, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt - so it might not take the place of regular shampoos in your hair care regimen.
For more information, watch this video: