OPI Infinite Shine in Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
Nobody can stop me from wearing this creamy nude long-wear nail polish. Nobody puts this one-of-a-kind nude in the corner. When you get stares, blame it on the Bossa Nova.
OPI Infinite Shine is a 3 step system to long-lasting nail polish color. With OPI's ProStay Technology, this polish remains vibrant for up to 11 days.
Infinite Shine Iconic Shades • Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
- Stay-true color and shine for up to 11 days of wear with ProStay Technology.
- Gel-like high shine finish.
- Applies and removes easily like a regular nail polish.
- No UV or LED light needed.
- Properly prep your natural nail for long lasting nail polish to ensure lacquer adhesion.
- Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Shake long lasting nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness).
- Apply two thin coats of Infinite Shine to each nail. Brush some polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nails and help prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply one coat of Infinite Shine Gloss. Also cap the free edge with Infinite Shine Gloss.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite. Other components present is less than 1% concentration.