Revlon Professional Be Fabulous Daily Care Normal/Thick Conditioner 250ml
Be Fabulous™ C.R.E.A.M. CONDITIONER
Daily Care Normal and Thick Hair
Helps to maintain the hair’s natural radiance and moisture levels.
Features and benefits
- Color protection. Helps to slow color loss.
- Repairs the hair deeply and builds resistance against breakage.
- Enhancement. Provides added shine without grease.
- Anti-age. Helps to recover the hairs vitality.
- Moisturizing. Helps to maintain the hair's natural moisture level.
Directions for Use
Distribute over damp hair. Leave for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Creatine: Derived from amino acids (proteins), creatin is found naturally in the body. It reduces the damage caused by aggressive UV rays to the hair fiber. Strengthens and rebuilds hair structure.
- Panthenol: This molecule is a precursor of Vitamin B5. It moisturizes the hair, covering the fiber to leave it shiny but greasefree, and also penetrates the cuticle to hydrate the cortex. The hair is left more supple and manageable, with added body and volume.
- Silicone Quaternium-22: This silicone derivative has excellent conditioning properties on both wet and dry hair. It helps to protect the hair against heat and the color loss caused by washing.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Enhances the skin's defenses against oxidation, while also stimulating cellular repair and healing.
- Betaine: This ingredient keeps the hair well moisturized through osmoregulation, providing protection against dehydration and exposure to heat by balancing fluid levels in the cells without affecting any natural processes.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Methylsiladeniol: This compound covers and protects the hair fiber, helping to make it more resistant to pulling. It
provides the hair with shine and smoothness, prevents split ends and helps to make the hair easier to brush, without weighting it down. Hydrolyzed wheat protein improves the regulation of moisture levels and is highly substantive to hair. This leads to excellent absorption into the hair fiber and gives these proteins restorative properties.