Olaplex Daily Cleanse & Condition Duo
The basics for any hair repair journey.
A high quality cleansing and conditioning routine means zero buildup + no sulfates that strip color so you're left only with shine, softness and moisture.
Highly-nourishing, strengthening and reparative shampoo. N°4 Shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses — including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz — by re-linking broken bonds. Leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use. N°4 is color-safe and proven to reduce breakage and strengthen all types of hair.
N°5 Conditioner leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use. Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. It is color-safe and will strengthen and leave your hair stronger than ever.
Formulated for daily or every wash use.
All hair types, especially those needing clarifying or oil control.
The Original Bond Builder
The only patented system to noticeably repair extreme damage—turn dry, brittle hair into soft, shiny, and more resilient hair.
Olaplex works to repair broken bonds.
Patented active chemistry works on a molecular level. Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, a single molecule, dramatically improves the hair strength, protects from within, and provides immediate results for all hair types.Repairs all types of hair damage.
- Thermal factors: High levels of heat from curling irons, blow dryers, flat irons.
- Chemical factors: Colors, perms, relaxers and keratin treatments.
- Mechanical factors: Brushing, friction, tugging and pulling on wet hair.
- Environmental factors: UV Damage from the sun, humidity, extreme hot/ cold weather conditions, pollution.
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018, Best of Haircare and Hairstyling - Shampoo Treated Hair
- Glamour, Beauty Awards, The 29 Best Products for Straight Hair, The Best Pro Shampoo and Conditioner for Damaged Hair
- Women’s Health, Best Shampoo And Conditioner For Fine Hair
- Byrdie, Byrdie/Curated Beauty Awards, Shampoo and Conditioner for Coloured Hair: Nº.4 & Nº.5
- Cult Beauty’s Hall of Fame, Vegan Product
- Beauty Launchpad Readers Choice Awards, Best Shampoo and Conditioner: Nº.4 & Nº.5
1. Apply and massage No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo throughout hair, concentrating on roots.Pro Tips
2. Thoroughly rinse product from hair.
3. Apply a generous amount of No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner from scalp to tip.
4. Leave on for three minutes, then rinse.
Free of DEA, Aldehydes and Formaldehyde
- N°4: Emulsify a small amount in hands to activate and jump start the lather before applying to wet hair. Massage into scalp and hair and rinse well.
- N°5: Squeeze out excess moisture before applying.
- For best results, use them as part of the complete Bond Maintenance System with N°3 Hair Perfector.
- PH Balanced
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalates Free
- Phosphate Free
- Sulfate Free
Olaplex No.4: Bond Maintenance Shampoo
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycereth-26, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycol Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Polyquaternium-11, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ferment Filtrate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, PEG-8, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-8/Smdi Copolymer, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Biotin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Olaplex No.5: Bond Maintenance Conditioner
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPF-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Quaternium-91, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Dimethicone PEG-7 Isostearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, PEG-45M, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Polysilicone-15, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, C11-15 Pareth-7, Sodium Polyacrylate, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-13 Pareth-23, Vitis Vinifera (Grape), Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Acetic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, PEG-8, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Punica Granatum Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, PEG-8/Smdi Copolymer, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, BHT, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Biotin, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4, Etidronic Acid.