Le Couleur Nano Steam Machine
Warning: Do not turn off the machine by directly unplugging the main switch. This can damage the machine.
- Always apply sufficient time on the machine timer located in front of the machine to avoid interruption during operation. If time initially set is insufficient, minutes can be increased as needed.
- Use distilled water only with your Nano Steam Machine. Minerals in other types of water can cause damage to the machine.
- Make sure machine is turned off and unplugged from the main switch.
- Remove the hose connected to the container tank.
- Switch on the clean button. This will clear out excess water stored inside the machine.
- Once the water is completely clear, switch off the clean button.
Reminder: Use 1 bottle of vinegar and distilled water with 1:1 ration for cleaning, and 1 bottle of distilled water to clear the vinegar solution from the system.
- Using the 1:1 vinegar and distilled water solution, switch on the clean button and let the solution pass through the machine system in order to remove dirt.
- Using a bottle of distilled water, switch on the clean button to let the distilled water remove the vinegar residue inside the system before using the machine.
Note: This appliance should be used with an AVR or Powergard to avoid damage caused by fluctuations in voltage
Le Couleur Professionnel will provide a 14-day warranty policy which will be effective from the date the delivery was accepted by the consumer. The products are only eligible for a warranty service if the technical staff, after examining the defect/s, thinks it is due to faulty materials, controls, or other natural causes etc.The products will not be eligible for warranty services for the following:
- Damages caused by accidents, negligence or wrong handling of the product which is not in accordance with the product instruction manual. (e.g, wrong installation, etc.)
- Damages caused by external repairs and services by other parties other than Le Couleur Professionnel.
- Damages caused by using the product for anything other than its original purpose.
- Damages caused by using parts and accessories which are not original components from Le Couleur Professionnel.
- Damages caused by using the product in a country other than the Philippines where it was originally sold.
- The products repaired or replaced within the warranty period will not extend the warranty period.
- For products sold within Metro Manila, the items may be transported through courier services to HairMNL or directly to Le Couleur business address. The items and its accessories should be packed with its original box.Completion of warranty service depends on the extent of damage of the items but not longer than five (5) days within Metro Manila. Return of repaired items may take longer for customers from the provinces and outside Metro Manila.
Credit Card, Bank Deposit, Over-the-Counter, Installment Payments by BillEase. All payment methods except COD. COD is not allowed for styling tools.
Please expect delivery within 3 to 6 working days in Metro Manila, within 4 to 20 working days to provinces.