Le Couleur Frozen Iron Machine
HOW TO OPERATE THE FROZEN IRON MACHINE
1. Plug the machine and turn on the main switch.
2. The blue LED display in front of the iron will show its temperature.
3. Wait 1-2 minutes for the iron’s surface to freeze. A thin layer of ice will appear on the metal plates once the iron is ready for use.
4. Proceed with desired hair procedure and hair treatment.
1. Use the Nano Steam Machine to open the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and product nutrients. Section hair into four quarters, using the suitable hair care treatment depending on hair types and textures.
2. Rinse hair, then towel dry. Apply hair care oil.
3. Use the Hair Cuticle Frozen Closed Iron to clamp the hair, moving from hair roots to ends. Clamp each hair section (2cm) twice to close hair cuticles.
FOR HAIR COLORING
1. After finishing hair coloring procedure, use the Hair Cuticle Closed Iron to clamp the hair, moving from hair roots to ends. Clamp each hair section (2cm) twice to close hair cuticles.
2. Rinse hair thoroughly, then proceed with blow drying and styling.
FOR PERMING/ STRAIGHTENING HAIR
1. After applying perming/straightening Lotion 1, rinse and blow dry the hair once the solution integrated enough.
2. Apply suitable perm rods/pull hair straight.
3. Spread perming/ straightening lotion 2 after applying perm rods or straightening.
4. Start the Frozen Hair Care Treatment. After applying perming/straightening Lotion 2, Iron the hair section by section using the Frozen Iron.
5. Wait 15 minutes after finish Frozen Hair Care Treatment, then rinse hair thoroughly.
6. Towel-dry the hair (until damp, not soaking wet), then repeat use of the Frozen Iron, using it on the hair section by section.
7. Proceed with blow drying and styling.
Note: This appliance should be used with an AVR or Powergard to avoid damage caused by fluctuations in voltage
Le Couleur Professionnel will provide a 14-day warranty policy which will be effective from the date the delivery was accepted by the consumer. The products are only eligible for a warranty service if the technical staff, after examining the defect/s, thinks it is due to faulty materials, controls, or other natural causes etc.
- Damages caused by accidents, negligence or wrong handling of the product which is not in accordance with the product instruction manual. (e.g, wrong installation, etc.)
- Damages caused by external repairs and services by other parties other than Le Couleur Professionnel.
- Damages caused by using the product for anything other than its original purpose.
- Damages caused by using parts and accessories which are not original components from Le Couleur Professionnel.
- Damages caused by using the product in a country other than the Philippines where it was originally sold.
- The products repaired or replaced within the warranty period will not extend the warranty period.
- For products sold within Metro Manila, the items may be transported through courier services to HairMNL or directly to Le Couleur business address. The items and its accessories should be packed with its original box.Completion of warranty service depends on the extent of damage of the items but not longer than five (5) days within Metro Manila. Return of repaired items may take longer for customers from the provinces and outside Metro Manila.
Credit Card, Bank Deposit, Over-the-Counter, Installments by BillEase. All payment methods except COD. COD is not allowed for styling tools.
Please expect delivery within 3 to 6 working days in Metro Manila, within 4 to 20 working days to provinces.