Kérastase Chroma Absolu Sulfate-Free Shampoo (Thin Hair) 250ml
Anti-porosity strengthening conditioner.
Pale rose creamy gel
A lightweight formula that gently cleanses and hydrates hair while deeply restoring fiber to protect color from stripping or fading away.
- Intense hydration for a softer fiber with reduced porosity to help retain color for longer.
- Hair so healthy that even after 6 weeks, 92% of color intensity is preserved.*
- Color is enlivened, with 74% more brilliant shine.**
- Lightweight bounce, hydrates fiber without weighing down.
*Instrumental Test: Bain Chroma Respect + Fondant Cica Chroma
Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of Bain Chroma Respect touch by touch onto 5 key zones of the hair. Add water and emulsify. Focus this first wash on the scalp using finger tips to massage the scalp and remove impurities. Rinse thoroughly.
Apply a second quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch and add water. The second lather will produce a more abundant foam which will help cleanse lengths all the way to the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
- Amino Acid – a building block of hair fiber, this powerful acid is able to penetrate deep at the core of hair to increase strength and resilience.
- Centella Asiatica – a millenary regenerative plant widely used in Asian skincare, known for its caring, healing properties.
Aqua / Water / Eau - Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate - Cocamide Mea - Glycerin - Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Glycol Distearate - Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate - Hexylene Glycol - Citric Acid - Sodium Hydroxide - Sodium Chloride - Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate - Propylene Glycol - Coco-betaine - Sodium Benzoate - Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Salicylic Acid - Carbomer - Benzoic Acid - Polyquaternium-7 - Linalool - Limonene - Sodium Hyaluronate - Arginine - Centella Asiatica Extract - Lactic Acid - Ci 17200 / Red 33 - Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 - Parfum / Fragrance
Recyclable bottle made with 95% recycled plastic.