Kérastase Chroma Absolu Gloss 210ml
Transparent fluid transforms into rich white cream on contact with water
A miracle formula that deeply cares for fiber while transforming and sealing the surface for reduced porosity, intense softness and bright shine. Hair is incredibly healthy, color lasts longer.
- Hair is 94% more hydrated* and instantly softer.
- Hair is 96% stronger**, with reduced porosity to help retain color for longer.
- Hair so healthy that even after 6 weeks, 92% of color intensity is preserved.***
- Color is enlivened, with 70% more brilliant shine*.
**Instrumental test: Soin Acide + Serum
***Instrumental test: Bain Riche + Soin Acide
Apply Soin Acide Chroma Gloss to shampooed and towel-dried mid-lengths and ends until saturated. Apply 1 dose if fine hair, or two 2 doses if thick or long hair. Massage on the lengths for 1-2 minutes until the liquid texture transforms into a white cream, then rinse thoroughly. Avoid irritated skin or eye areas.
- Lactic Acid – a gentle fiber resurfacer, this healing acid is helps to transform, smoothens and seal fiber surface.
- Centella Asiatica – a millenary regenerative plant widely used in Asian skincare, known for its caring, healing properties.
Alcohol Denat. - Propylene Glycol - Aqua / Water / Eau - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Myristyl Alcohol - Cetearyl Alcohol - Cetrimonium Chloride - Behentrimonium Methosulfate - Parfum / Fragrance - Lactic Acid - Peg-14 Dimethicone - Ppg-10 Methyl Glucose Ether - Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate - Tocopherol - Tartaric Acid - Linalool - Limonene - Geraniol - Centella Asiatica Extract - Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. N284231/1.