Davines Naturaltech Rebalancing Shampoo: For Oily Scalp
This normalizing Davines Naturaltech Rebalancing Shampoo 250 mL is designed for oily scalps. Coming from the Naturaltech line, it is designed to treat specific hair or scalp problems. This shampoo has salad burnet, ginger, and cinnamon extracts to regulate sebum production by cleansing the scalp without over-stimulating the scalp's sebaceous glands.
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Burnet extract - a plant within the rose family that helps normalize sebum production
- Cinnamon extract - a spice that normalizes sebum protection;
- Lemon phytoceuticals - rich in polyphenols, carbohydrates and sugar with strong anti-inflammatory action;
- Essential oils - Chamomile, cedarwood and Japanese green tea, with calming, sedative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO USE:
Apply gently 20 grams of product into damp hair, leave on for some minutes, then rinse off. Repeat application if necessary.
FREQUENCY OF USE:
- Intensive treatment: Three times a week for 1 month.
- Maintenance treatment: Twice a week for 2 months, alternating with Well-Being shampoo.