Davines Purifying Shampoo: For Oily or Dry Dandruff
This Davines Purifying Shampoo 250 mL is for scalps with oily or dry dandruff. Coming from the Naturaltech line, it is designed to treat specific hair or scalp problems. This product can treat dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, or practically any conditions where flakes are coming off your head. Its antifungal and antibacterial ingredients cleanse and purify the scalp to fight against microbial attacks and create a healthy, clean environment.
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Dandelion phytoceuticals - rich in polyphenols and sugar with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory action;
- Essential oils - Lavender, myrrh, and sage oils have an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and calming action.
- Selenium disulphide - an active pharmaceutical-grade substance used to treat dandruff
HOW TO USE:
Apply about a tablespoon to the scalp and leave on for a few minutes before rinsing. For intensive treatment, use twice a week for a max of 3 weeks. For maintenance, use once a week for 6 weeks.
FREQUENCY OF USE:
- Intensive treatment: Twice a week for a maximum 3 weeks.
- Maintenance treatment: Once a week for 6 weeks. The maintenance treatment can be interrupted earlier than 6 weeks if the problem has been resolved.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The best shampoo I have tried as anti dandruff. You will notice the effects immediately on the first use! Highly recommended!
I've tried almost every commercial and medicated shampoos out there but this one really worked best for me. It got rid of my dandruff without drying out the hair and scalp in the process unlike my experience with Nizoral and Selsun Blue. In fact it actually calmed my scalp and my hair feels smoother now. (Caveat though: I also use hair oil after shampooing) This product isn't cheap but one bottle really goes a long way especially if you just wash your hair once or twice a week.
It’s only been two weeks but I’m happy with it so far. The results are promising! I followed the instructions and decided to use it once a week (for a 6 week run) and now with two uses, I noticed that my scalp has been significantly less itchy and flaky. Normally this would be out of my budget, but this is worth it.
this is probably the only treatment shampoo that worked on my scalp. I am so impressed that it effectively removed the itch and dandruff on my scalp. I highly recommend!