AVEDA Air Control™ Light Hold Hair Spray 300ml
Our light hold hair spray offers flexible, lasting hold—for all hair types—and has a net-zero impact* on the Earth's climate.
*Aveda funds renewable wind energy to offset the CO2 associated with the manufacturing, transportation and use of air control™ to help ensure it has a net-zero impact on the Earth's climate. The majority of our offsets fund future wind energy over time.
- Pine-derived resin provides hold
- Oryzanol, derived from rice bran, acts as a natural UV filter
- Organic jojoba and aloe help condition hair
A sweet, spicy, sensual aroma with a citrus top note; a hint of tonka resin; and organic black pepper, cistus, clary sage, lavender, lemon and Australian sandalwood essential oils
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Hold can 6–8 inches from dry hair, directed away from eyes, and spray in short bursts.
- Layer product to build more hold.
- To add volume, direct spray at hair's roots.
- TIPS From Melissa Motameni, owner of Dosha Salon in Portland, Oregon:
- For a tousled look on longer hair: after washing, towel dry and rough-dry hair with hands and a blow dryer.
- When dry, lift sections of hair and spray Aveda Air Control™ evenly through the sections as they slip through your hands. Tease with your fingers.
- For an elegant twist: tease hair, spray with Aveda Air Control™, then smooth with a brush. Pull hair up into a French twist and secure with hair pins. Finish with another fine mist of Aveda Air Control™.
Hydrofluorocarbon 152a , Alcohol Denat. , Va/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer , Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Oryzanol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Water\Aqua\Eau , Maltodextrin , Aminomethyl Propanol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Geraniol <ILN42535>