Powergard Electronic Motor Protector NL-1
Designed to protect the motors of your professional hair tools (i.e. Nano Steam & Frozen Iron Machines, Steam Iron, Clipper) and other appliances from voltage fluctuations and momentary power interruptions.What does it do?
Stays online and monitors the power level of tools and appliances around the clock. Any time the voltage goes outside of range to safely operate the tool or appliance, the motor protector will automatically disconnect the power. Timed power return period (1.03 minutes or 2 minutes) allows the cooling system pressure time to equalize.
Most appliances have a simple overload device built into the motor, which is designed to trip off the motor after the motor becomes too hot to operate. The Electronic Motor Protector NL-1 detects incoming power problems and turns off the power before overheating occurs.
- Plug-In Type
- Low Voltage Cut-Off: 200 volts
- Low Voltage Cut-Off Delay: 3 seconds
- High Voltage Cut-Off: 240 volts
- Time for Power to Return: 1 minute 3 seconds
- Power Loss Detection (momentary surge): Less than .1 second
- Switching Relay Current Capacity :
- 30 Amperes
- 220 Voltage in Alternating Current (VAC)
- Metal Casing: Electro Powdered Coated Paint
- Width 12.5 centimeters
- Length 14 centimeters
- Depth (thickness) 5 centimeters
- Weight Approximately 500 grams (1/2 kilo)
- Unplug the hair tool or appliance from the wall outlet.
- Plug in motor protector NL-1 to the wall outlet.
- Plug in the hair tool or appliance into the motor protector NL-1 outlet.
- The motor protector NL-1 has convenient mounting holes for permanent mounting to walls.
Le Couleur Professionnel will provide a 14-day warranty policy which will be effective from the date the delivery was accepted by the consumer. The products are only eligible for a warranty service if the technical staff, after examining the defect/s, thinks it is due to faulty materials, controls, or other natural causes etc.The products will not be eligible for warranty services for the following:
- Damages caused by accidents, negligence or wrong handling of the product which is not in accordance with the product instruction manual. (e.g, wrong installation, etc.)
- Damages caused by external repairs and services by other parties other than Le Couleur Professionnel.
- Damages caused by using the product for anything other than its original purpose.
- Damages caused by using parts and accessories which are not original components from Le Couleur Professionnel.
- Damages caused by using the product in a country other than the Philippines where it was originally sold.
- The products repaired or replaced within the warranty period will not extend the warranty period.
- For products sold within Metro Manila, the items may be transported through courier services to HairMNL or directly to Le Couleur business address. The items and its accessories should be packed with its original box.Completion of warranty service depends on the extent of damage of the items but not longer than five (5) days within Metro Manila. Return of repaired items may take longer for customers from the provinces and outside Metro Manila.
Credit Card, Bank Deposit, Over-the-Counter, Installment Payments by BillEase. All payment methods except COD. COD is not allowed for tools and appliances.