Davines LOVE Shampoo Bar & Case: Smoothing Solid Shampoo for Coarse or Frizzy Hair
Get started with your Davines Shampoo Bar by purchasing it alongside the aluminum container case. This Shampoo Bar Case is the perfect pair with your shampoo bar as it is durable and made from resistant material. It is the ideal tool to store, preserve and ensure the shampoo bars last longer
Smoothing solid shampoo bar for coarse or frizzy hair. A solid texture that develops into a rich creamy foam during application to give softness, shine and silky texture.
- Smoothing action for coarse or frizzy hair.
- It gives control and softness.
- Enriched with olive extract, from Slow Food Presidia.
- Packed in 100% FSC paper wrapper, recyclable.
- Practical use and transport.
- 97,1% of biodegradable ingredients.
- CO2 offset, excluded use phase.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Natural active ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Wet the solid shampoo with water and rub it between your hands to create a soft, creamy foam.
- Apply the foam to wet hair and massage until it is evenly distributed. The sensation may be a little different compared to what you feel with traditional liquid shampoos, but the foam is rich and soft.
- We recommend applying the shampoo on your hands and not directly on your scalp, since this manner makes it possible to calibrate the correct amount of shampoo for your hair, avoiding waste and making the soap bar last longer.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
- Continue with your favorite conditioner and styling. After drying you will have hair that is soft and bright as always.
FREQUENCY OF USE
Suitable for everyday use
PRESERVING THE SHAMPOO BAR
- After using your shampoo bar, rinse it well to eliminate any foam or hair residue. This way it will last longer.
- If at home, place the shampoo bar back into a soap bar holder and leave it exposed to air until it is completely dry.
- Once dry, between hair washings, we recommend keeping the shampoo bar inside a protective case.
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
With Minuta Olive extract, Slow Food Presidium. Rich in fatty acids and vitamins, it has an elasticising and softening action. FULL INGREDIENTS
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, AQUA / WATER / EAU, POLYGLYCERYL-4 LAURATE, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, BRASSICAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, GLYCERIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM XYLENESULFONATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT EXTRACT / OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, TOCOPHEROL.