AVEDA Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Clay Conditioner 500ml
Builds body and volume - with kaolin clay from England and acacia gum from Africa - for hair that looks more abundant.
- Babassu-derived conditioner helps detangle and soften hair
- Kaolin clay bulks hair strands and creates body
An uplifting aroma featuring jasmine, certified organic peppermint, palmarosa and ylang ylang oils
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- After shampooing with Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Shampoo, smooth conditioner from roots to ends. Rinse.
- TIPS For the most abundant volume:
- Shampoo and condition with Aveda Pure Abundance™. Don't skip the conditioner because you think it weighs hair down; our lightweight kaolin clay formula is actually a crucial step to volume.
- Style with Aveda Volumizing Tonic™ or Phomollient™ Styling Foam. Always start with a small amount; flip head upside down and work through hair, roots to ends. Once dry, set with Aveda Pure abundance™ Volumizing Hair Spray.
- Use a ceramic round brush when blow-drying. Once 80% dry, mist with Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Hair Spray, then finish drying.
- For lift at the roots, tease hair, holding away from the scalp and backcombing with a fine-tooth comb. Mist Aveda Pure Abundance™ Volumizing Hair Spray, then backcomb section again.
Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extracts\Extraits Aqueux:Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Cetearyl Alcohol , Kaolin , Cetyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch , Honey\Mel\Miel , Acacia Senegal Gum , Maltodextrin , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Dicaprylyl Maleate , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Stearyl Alcohol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Benzyl Benzoate , Citric Acid , Magnesium Sulfate , Sodium Gluconate , Potassium Sorbate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone <ILN30140>