Kérastase Genesis Anti Hair-Fall Fortifying Conditioner 200mL
Genesis is the first range to treat both kinds of hair-fall - at the root and from fiber breakage, for all women, in all lifestyles, with all degree of hair fall. A collection of 10 products supercharged with the most potent complex to answer to hair-fall needs: Aminexil, Edelweiss native cells, Ginger roots.
- Anti Hair-fall Fortifying conditioner for weakened hair, prone to falling due to breakage
- This creamy formula offers anti-breakage action with the most lightweight finish
- It helps restore the fiber and reinforces its natural resistance to reduce the risk of hair-fall due to breakage
- Enriched with the combination of Edelweiss Native Cells and Ginger Root, it instantly smoothes, strengthens and softens the fiber while providing deep nutrition without weighing down the hair
Hair is uniform, shiny and stronger
- Apply a hazelnut sized amount on washed and towel-dried hair.
- Massage through mid-lengths and ends, avoiding roots to ensure lightweight volume.
- Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes.
Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
A unique combination of Ginger Root and Edelweiss Native Cells:Ginger Root is known for its ability to protect against daily external aggressor.Edelweiss Native Cells is known in skincare for its antioxidant power and collagen preserving properties. The Edelweiss flower is capable to resist the most extreme conditions.
Aqua / water / eau - Cetearyl alcohol - Stearamidopropyl dimethylamine - Isopropyl myristate - Glycerin - Glycine soja oil / soybean oil - Helianthus annuus seed oil / sunflower seed oil - Coco-caprylate/caprate - Cetyl esters - Tartaric acid - Caprylyl glycol - Salicylic acid - Limonene - Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride - Linalool - Benzyl salicylate - Coumarin - Zingiber officinale root extract / ginger root extract - Citral - Benzyl alcohol - Citronellol - Xylitylglucoside - Anhydroxylitol - Leontopodium alpinum callus culture extract - Xylitol - Citric acid - Xanthan gum - Dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide di