Revlon Professional Color Sublime Ammonia Free Hair Color Set
Each Revlon Professional Color Sublime Hair Color Set contains the following:
2. Revlon Color Sublime Creme Oil Developer 25 Vol 7.5% 75ml
3. Revlon Color Sublime Sweet Gourmet Fragrance Oil 1ml
4. Brush Applicator*
*Brush design may vary depending on availability
Feel free to send us a message for color recommendations or product usage inquiries at HairMNL.Disclaimer: The best hair color results will always be from that done by a salon professional. These products are intended to be used under a hairdresser's supervision.
Revlon Professional Color Sublime by Revlonissimo Color & Care is an ammonia-free permanent hair color blended with a variety of hair care ingredients, including cotton extract and rosehip oil, for a luxurious hair coloring experience that provides radiant results.
- Excellent light reflection performance.
- Up to 100% coverage.
- Long lasting color.
- Natural looking results & healthy looking hair*.
- More than an ammonia-free** hair color.
- Smooth, sealed cuticle.
*Salon Test/ Instrumental Test. ** Formulated without adding ammonia.INGREDIENTS
- Cotton extract - A well-known beauty ingredient that provides protective action on lipid membranes to help improve hair softness
- Rosehip oil - A traditional beauty ingredient that has restorative and calming properties
- Sweet Gourmet fragrance - A delicious gourmand chocolate note combined with cocoa butter and vanilla: lily of the valley, jasmine, chocolate, cocoa butter, musk, vanilla
Safety Instructions: Read Before use
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Conduct a Skin Allergy Test. If you have a history of allergic reaction to any coloring products, do not use this product.
- Make sure that your hair is dry and clean and that all tools are clean and dry.
- Once the color tube and developer are mixed, you must consume immediately to prevent oxidation.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Use only the proportions indicated. Follow the Development Time.
- Do not ingest. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Seek medical help immediately.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin. In case of contact, rinse the eyes and skin immediately. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness.
- Do not use to color beard or moustache.
Skin Allergy Test
Conduct a skin test at least 24 hours prior to application. Apply a small swatch of the Color Sublime by Revlonissimo Creme Gel Colorant behind the ear using a cotton-bud to cover an area about 1 cm. Close the color tube tightly. If there are allergic reactions such as itching, redness or swelling around the test area within 30 minutes from the Skin Test, wash immediately or wipe with a wet cotton and do not continue using the product.
If during processing, you experience burns, tingling, redness, swelling or other symptoms, please rinse immediately with warm water. Allergic reactions may include difficulty in breathing, please consult your doctor immediately.Do not use
- If you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- If you have experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- If you have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past. Temporary black henna tattoos may increase the risk of allergy.
- If you are under the age of 16.
Prepare the following materials
- Towel (Black/Dark colored)
- Waterproof cape
- Mixing Bowl (please use a clean and dry plastic bowl, do not use metallic bowls)
- Hair Clips for sectioning (do not use metallic clips)
- Tint Brush
Drape the dark towel over your shoulders. This will avoid having the product stain your clothes. Drape your waterproof cape over the towel for extra protection. Divide the hair into 4 sections using clips to secure it.
Notes on how much product to use
- On 1 to 2 inches of root regrowth approximately 30ml of Color Creme
- On chin length hair approximately 50 to 80ml of Color Creme
- On shoulder length hair approximately 80ml to 100ml of Color Creme
In your mixing bowl, pour the contents of the Color Sublime Ammonia-Free Permanent Color Creme and Color Sublime Creme Oil Developer following a 1:1 ratio to achieve a creamy mixture.
For a unique sensory hair color experience, add the Fragrance Booster*. Mix again.
*Use the contents of the Fragrance Booster vial proportionally to the contents of the color tube used (i.e. if you use half of the color tube, use only half of the fragrance vial.)
- You may apply petroleum jelly on your skin before the color procedure to prevent stains.
- Apply color mixture on clean, dry hair. Ensure that application is done section by section. Take small 1-inch sections at a time, saturate each section with the mixture. Ensure that hair is fully saturated for even coverage.
- You can use your hands to apply the color mixture to make sure that the whole head is completely and evenly covered.
- Do not scratch your scalp. Do not apply on face/skin.
- Tip: Massage the mixture into the hair every so often during the waiting time to ensure more even coverage. This is because the mixture will tend to drip from gravity.
Natural Hair/ Virgin Hair Application
- For less than 50% white/grey hair, apply roots to ends. Development time: 30 to 40 minutes.
- For more than 50% white/grey hair, apply roots to ends. Development time: 45 to 50 minutes.
- Apply on roots to regrowth part. Development time: 25 to 30 minutes.
- Comb through to lengths and ends. Development time: 10 to 15 minutes.
- After the development time, pour a little lukewarm water into the hair and massage gently to emulsify the colourant for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse hair with lukewarm water thoroughly until water runs clear. Shampoo and condition your hair. You may also use a hair mask.
- For longer-lasting color, do not wash your hair until 48 hours after having done the procedure.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo to maintain your hair color. One week after the procedure, you may also use Revlon Nutri Color Creme for added shine.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Currently pregnant and ammonia free was suggested by my OB! It’s perfectly safe for pregnant women! So happy with how it turned out