OPI Top Coat
OPI Top Coat is for use with OPI Nail Lacquer shades.
Used as the final step in a manicure service to seal in color and extend wear.
OPI Nail Lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
- Protective, high-gloss shine.
- Prevents smudges.
- Non-yellowing formula.
- Start by applying OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat pulling it over the tips of the nails.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat./SD Alcohol 40-B, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 60725 (Violet 2).