OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat nail polish can be used under OPI Nail Lacquer shades.
OPI Nail Lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly.
Promotes a longer-lasting manicure for optimal results and up to 7 days of wear and shine.
- Properly prep your natural nail to ensure Nail Lacquer adhesion.
- Applying one coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat.
- Shake nail polish shade of choice before application to properly mix pigment to help avoid streakiness.
- Apply two thin coats to each nail. Ensuring to cap the free edge to prevent chipping.
- Lastly, apply one coat of OPI Top Coat to finish.
Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat./SD Alcohol 40-B, Butyl Acetate, Heptane, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Camphor, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 60725 (Violet 2).