Kérastase Curl Manifesto Mask 200ml
Extra-rich nourishing mask treatment infused with Manuka Honey and Ceramide for very curly and coily hair.Its rich formula intensely nourishes and reinforces brittle, damaged curls and coils, consistently preventing breakage. Leaves curls silky soft and promotes hair elasticity.
• Deeply moisturizes and conditions dry, damaged curls.*Instrumental test after application of Masque beurre haute nutrition
• Instantly reconstructs the fiber from within.
• Protects durably from breakage.
• Leaves curls silky soft and shiny.
• Helps promote hair elasticity and bounce.
• +81%* Nutrition / Hydration (EU).
• +33%* softness (EU) / Hydration (USA).
• Stronger curls +52,5%*.
• 2x shinier.
• Immediate Anti-frizz + humidity protection.
• +23%* curl definition.
Take a generous amount of product depending on the length and thickness, and apply on wet hair having removed excess water. Distribute from ends upwards, gently massaging product into the hair while detangling with fingers or a wide tooth comb. Leave-in for 5-30 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
For Very Curly Hair
For Coily HairKey Ingredients
Curl Manifesto features an expert formulation, combining science and luxury with Ceramide and precious Manuka Honey.
- Ceramide is a patented ingredient, developed after 4 years of research, that fills the cracks and reinforces weak hair from within improving hair ability to retain vital moisture.
- Manuka Honey is a powerful natural honey of New Zealand, ultra-rich in micronutrients that provides a moisture boost and restores shine.
The Masque Beurre Haute Nutrition is sulfate free and mineral oil free.Full Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau - Cetearyl Alcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Glycerin - Amodimethicone - Cetyl Esters - Potato Starch Modified - Parfum / Fragrance - Isopropyl Alcohol - Phenoxyethanol - Methylparaben - Benzyl Salicylate - Mica - Linalool - Trideceth-6 - Benzyl Alcohol - Mel Extract / Honey Extract - Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide - Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride - Cetrimonium Chloride - 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol - Sodium Hydroxide - Citric Acid