Davines ANC Bleaching Powder 500ml - Backbar
A New Colour is Davines’ ammonia-free permanent coloring system, designed and formulated to offer total coverage and perfect lifting.
For this line, we drew inspiration from the world of nature, specifically the expressive range of light, shapes and colors seen in insects. A New Colour is ammonia-free, extremely versatile and complete in order to turn color into endless creative possibilities — the ideal instrument for a hair colorist.
A formula derived from plants
The formulas have carotenoids and melanin derived from plants that counteract free radicals and have antioxidant properties. Formulas are ammonia-free to ensure an odorless application, providing comfort for both the stylist and client.
Healthy, shiny, hydrated hair
A New Colour preserves hair thanks to its gentle formulas with emollient and moisturizing substances like castor oil and carnauba wax. Metasilicate, which is part of the cream base, is a natural and biodegradable powder rich in silica. The overall end result is soft hair and intense, velvety colors.
A flexible, complete system
- The line is composed of cream color, cream base, & activators (5, 10, 20, 30, & 40 volume)
- Provides full coverage of white hair
- Can darken and lighten up to three levels
- Can change reflects with great flexibility
Enriched with methasilicate, the A New Colour Bleaching Powder can lighten up to seven levels and can be used for all highlight techniques.
- Ammonia-free, without parabens.
- Very low volatility.
- It ensures a controlled lightening process.
- Presence of a blue pigment with an anti-yellow effect.
HOW TO USE:
- A New Colour Bleaching powder is recommended for all types of highlighting techniques.
- Prepare the mixture according to personal preference and to desired consistency:
- 1:2 - 1:3 (powder: activator) using exclusively A New Colour Activators 5 vol, 10 vol, 20 vol or 30 vol.
- For a controlled lightening action, depending upon choice of activator. As a guide:
- 5 volume - up to 2 levels of lightening
- 10 volume - up to 3 levels of lightening
- 20 volume - up to 5 levels of lightening
- 30 volume - up to 7 levels of lightening
- 40 volume - not to be used
- Timing depends upon degree of lightening required, check regularly. Development time: up to 40 minutes.
- Use of a heat source NOT advised.
Disclaimer: These products are intended to be used under a hairdresser's supervision.