Davines ANC Color Tube 60ml
A New Colour is Davines’ ammonia-free permanent coloring system, designed and formulated to offer total coverage and perfect lifting.
For this line, we drew inspiration from the world of nature, specifically the expressive range of light, shapes and colors seen in insects. A New Colour is ammonia-free, extremely versatile and complete in order to turn color into endless creative possibilities — the ideal instrument for a hair colorist.
A formula derived from plants
The formulas have carotenoids and melanin derived from plants that counteract free radicals and have antioxidant properties. Formulas are ammonia-free to ensure an odorless application, providing comfort for both the stylist and client.
Healthy, shiny, hydrated hair
A New Colour preserves hair thanks to its gentle formulas with emollient and moisturizing substances like castor oil and carnauba wax. Metasilicate, which is part of the cream base, is a natural and biodegradable powder rich in silica. The overall end result is soft hair and intense, velvety colors.
A flexible, complete system
- The line is composed of cream color, cream base, & activators (5, 10, 20, 30, & 40 volume)
- Provides full coverage of white hair
- Can darken and lighten up to three levels
- Can change reflects with great flexibility
- Ammonia-free, without parabens.
- Extraordinarily velvety, intense and faceted colour.
- With natural anti-oxidant for shiny colours for a long time.
- Ammonia-free, for a pleasant and odourless application.
- Gentle formula for soft and hydrated hair.
HOW TO USE
- Professional product for in-salon use only.
- Always use blended with A New Colour Base Cream and A New Colour activators following the proportions given on the technical dossier and the explanatory leaflet.
- Prepare the colour mixture by weighing the colour, cream base and activator, following the above mixing ratio. Processing time: 35 minutes.
- Processing time can be extended according to hair type, if required.
- A NEW COLOUR guarantees optimum results even on high percentage of white hair: for example, a 4,0 on 100% white hair will be a 4,0.
- Eg: 100% white hair, target colour 4,0, please apply:
- 30 g A New Colour 4,0 + 30 g cream base + 60 g Activator 20 vol: 35 minutes processing time.
- A New Colour Natural Intense nuances provide a more intense white hair coverage and are particularly useful in cases of resistant white hair. For optimum results, it is recommended to use Natural Intense nuances only when more 50% of white hair is present and with 20 volume Activator.
Retouch - Regrowth
- Prepare the colour mixture by weighing the colour, cream base and activator, following the above mixing ratio.
- Apply the mixture on the regrowth area. Processing time: 35 minutes.
- Minimum loss of level /reflect intensity: add a little water and emulsify the colour on to lengths and ends for 5 minutes, after standard processing time.
- Moderate loss of level /reflect intensity: prepare the colour mixture with A New Colour Activator 10 vol and apply uniformly to lengths and ends for 10 minutes during standard processing time.
- Considerable loss of level /reflect intensity: prepare the colour mixture and apply uniformly to lengths for 15 - 35 minutes during standard processing time.
Disclaimer: These products are intended to be used under a hairdresser's supervision.